You’ve known us since 1961 as MH Ross. In January of 2009, we became a Trip Mate brand, joining one of the industry’s largest and most respected administrators of travel insurance programs, and now we have changed our name to TripAssure.
Our new brand name will be more easily recognized and accessed in the digital world and more reflective of the many products and services we offer to our clients and travelers alike.
We know that you have many choices in selecting your travel insurance provider. When you select us, you have a team of experienced specialists and technical experts in the travel insurance industry working together to provide you with prompt and professional service. We strive to anticipate your needs and solve your problems before they occur.
We value your business and promise that we will always provide you with the integrity and service for which we are known. Superior customer service is as important to us as it is to you. We promise to provide you with:
- People who care – Our staff listens to what you have to say.
- Prompt, responsive solutions – Our staff will answer your questions or solve your problems quickly.
- Industry-leading plans – We provide you with coverage that is flexible, usable and affordable.
We sell insurance as authorized representatives of the insurance companies listed on our website. We are incorporated in the State of Kansas and domiciled in the state of Missouri. We are licensed in all states, as required by law.
Become an Agent
It’s easy to become an authorized TripAssure agent. Contact us and we will assist you in completing the process. You will need to:
- Complete a Travel Agency/Organization Agreement. This will provide us with information needed to set up your agency in our system. A counter-signed copy will be emailed to you once the set-up is complete. Once authorized, you may begin offering TripAssure plans for sale.
- Complete an Agency Verification and Travel Appointment form. These forms are required by our insurance underwriter, Arch Insurance Company.
- Complete a W-9 Form. This form is required in order for you to receive commissions.
- Provide us with your travel insurance license information. Please submit a copy of your current Travel Insurance License(s) by fax or email. If you are not already licensed, we will send the licensing requirements for your state.
Once authorized, and on your initial login to your agent dashboard, you will be prompted to participate in the Travel Retailer Training Session. In this short video you will be provided with important information regarding your responsibilities as an employee of your company under the Travel Retailer Licensing Regulations.
Once you have completed and signed all necessary forms, please send these documents to:
9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64114